20. / 21.04.2019 WORKSHOP: PERMACULTURE
A holistic, ethical design sience
In this workshop held by Daniel Stocker, coordinator of different permaculture projects in and around the Axarquía in Málaga (Monte Alegre, Los Rosales...), you will learn about Permaculture, its philosophy and ethics. We show you all the work which has be done in the last years on the site and explain the interconnectedness of the components.
20th and 21th of April 2019 weekend
held on the Finca La Sacristía close to Macharaviaya, Málaga, Spain.
Saturday 20.04.2019 10:00 - 18:00
- Opening circle and getting to know each other
- Getting to know the land Finca la Sacristía
- What is PERMACULTURE?
- A little history
- The PERMACULTURE Philosophy
- The PERMACULTURE Ethics
- What is sustainability?
- Why planting a tree if you can plant an ecosystem! (practical)
- Understanding LIVING SYSTEMS
- PERMACULTURE DESIGN
- PERMACULTURA VS CONVENTIONAL AGRICULTURE
- Methods of design
Sunday 21.04.2019 10:00 - 18:00
- Good Morning CIrcle
- Water Retention Landscapes
- Why we need that.
- What measurements there are, how to calculate and implement them.
- See the work on the Finca La Sacristía
- Food Forest
- What is it?
- Why we need one?
- How to start one in a arid / semi arid zone?
- Pioneer plants
- Soil Creation
- Tera Pretta
During the workshop we will serve you very delicious organic vegan food and offer accommodation. All on a donation basis.
- Workshop 50.-€ / day or 80.-€ / 2 days
- Food 6.-€ / Meal
- Accommodation 5.-€ / Night
NOTE: Please bring your sleeping bag with you.
Daniel Stocker is a Swiss musician - double bass player - living in Málaga, who has been working on various permaculture projects in the Axarquía for more than five years. His main project is Monte Alegre, where he designed the water retention landscape and coordinated the permaculture work with his accumulated experience. The Forest Garden Project Monte Alegre is 4 years old and has more than 500 plants that are only irrigated with collected rainwater! After several years of voluntary work in other projects and participation in permaculture workshops and seminars that fascinated him - such as the seminar on water retention landscapes in Tamera (Portugal) www.tamera.org- - he started to advise companies and private individuals. His main focus is on soil regeneration including the reproduction of native microorganisms, the creation of water retention landscapes, reforestation and the creation of forest gardens in dry zones.
by cell phone:
+34 / 659 10 98 09